Weekly and Monthly Markets in Deal, Kent
Official Deal Tourist information number : 01304 369576
Deal has 3 weekly markets and a monthly Farmers' market.
Deal Farmers’ Market
Astor Theatre, Stanhope Road, CT14 6AB.
1st Saturday of every month, 9.30am - 1pm.
Come and support your local producers and enjoy some lovely seasonal food and fantastic stalls. Confirmed stalls include:
- Beth’s Mogador Hungarian Cuisine
- Margate Smokehouse - Locally smoked cheese, fish, mushrooms & nuts.
- Stour Valley Game
- Home Cooked by Hannah Ready Meals, Soups & Desserts
- Berry & Shrub - Preserves without Reserve!
- Canterbury Coffee Company
- Wedlake Originals - Beautiful Wooden Ornaments
- One in the Oven Bakehouse - Artisan Bread
- Preston Forstal Apple Juice
- Meander Nice Stuff - Fudge & Sweets
- Delicate Tums Bakery - Dairy & Gluten Free Bakes & Treats
- Lily’s Cake Emporium - Delicious Cakes, Scones & Cookies.
- Ritoweg Farm - Rare Breed Meat
There will be a cafe serving hot drinks and bacon rolls.
Wednesday & Friday Markets
Every Wednesday and Friday there is a small market at the Town Hall, 9am -1pm.
Local producers sell fresh local products including free range eggs, bread, cakes, fruit and veg.
The long running Saturday market is held at the Union Road car park, 8am - 3pm.
Stall holders offer a wide range of goods including clothes, jewellery, toys and food. There are always plenty of bargains on offer.