Golf in Deal
Golfers are spoilt for choice in Deal
- Royal Cinque Ports Golf Club, Golf Road. 01304 374007
- Walmer & Kingsdown Golf Club, The Leas, Kingsdown. 01304 373256
- The Royal St. George’s Golf Club, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 9PB. 01304 613090
- Princes, North Foreland & Canterbury golf courses are just a short drive away.
Betteshanger Country Park (formerly Fowlmead Country Park)
Walking routes, cycle paths and a nature reserve all on the site of the former Betteshanger Colliery. Go fossil hunting, enjoy a stroll or hire a bike. Playground, 9m climbing wall, archery range and a wide range of events throughout the year.
Just outside Deal, off the A258 Sholden, Deal. 01304 619227
Tides Leisure Centre
Leisure pool, gym, tennis courts, exercise classes.
Park Avenue, Deal, Kent, CT14 9UU. 01304 373399
Cottington Fishing Lakes
6 coarse fishing lakes for anglers of all levels. 2 mixed coarse lakes, 2 specimen carp lakes and 2 match lakes. Camping and caravan site.
Sandwich Road, Sholden, Deal Kent, CT14 0AR. 01304 380691
Deal pier and seafront are both popular with sea anglers. Click here for the latest tide times for Deal, Kent.
Deal also has 2 angling shops:
- Pleasure Angling (opposite the Royal Hotel), 95 Beach Street, Deal, CT14 6JE. 01304 239191
- Channel Angling ( at the entrance to Deal Pier), North Toll House, Beach Street, Deal CT14 6HZ. 01304 373104
Deal Town Football Club.
The Charles Ground, St Leonards Road, Deal, Kent, CT14 9AU. Tel: 01304 375623
The home of Deal’s Football Club. For all the latest news and info visit www.dealtownfc.co.uk