Deal Food & Drink Festival at Deal Castle
Deal Food & Drink Festival
04/09/2020 – 06/09/2020
Friday 12:00-6:00, Saturday 10:00-7:00, Sunday 11:00-6:00
Full details to follow.
- Local Kent produce, food & drink.
- Ales, Craft Beers, Ciders & Mead.
- Local, National & International foods.
- Artisan food & drink producers.
- Live music & children’s rides.
- Friday night jazz.
- Children’s face painting.
- Craft, art and home & garden stalls.
- Full details for 2019 will be posted here.
Food & drink suppliers – book your stall now!
The 2019 line up to give you an idea of what to expect in 2020….
Bring a good appetite and a taste for adventure.
- The Cooking Box Ltd -Burgers with homemade toppings. Meat burger, chicken breast or vegetarian. Homemade coleslaw. All produce sourced within the Kent area.
- Real Greek Food – Pork or chicken souvlaki in a pitta bread with tomato, tzatziki sauce, onion and fries.
- 800 Degrees Ltd – Fresh pizza from a wood fired pizza.
- Thai Next Door -Authentic Thai Food; Stir fries, Thai curries & noodle dishes. Homemade spring rolls.
- ‘Hits the Spot’ French Crepes -Savoury & sweet crepes. Freshly squeezed Victorian lemonade, with a twist.
- Sabores -Arepas; chicken, pork or vegetarian. Salad boxes.
- Caribbean Hut – Jerk Chicken, curry goat, curry chicken, patties, jerk pork, dumplings and salad.
Don’t forget your shopping bags.
- Olivier’s Bakery -Fresh, handmade bread, pastries, cakes & savouries.
- The Great British Cheese Company -Award winning, flavoured, cheese truckles.
- Riverford Organic East Kent – Organic fresh fruit and veg and dry goods boxes for home delivery.
- Granny Sally’s Confectionary – Olde English Fudge.
- Gateau Mini – Cakes & novelty cakes (disguised as burgers, chips, KFC chicken etc.) Cupcakes, doughnuts and traybakes. Sausage rolls, pork pies, etc.
Drinks & Ice Cream
- The Famous Last Stand. Local, National and International Ales. Craft Beers and Ciders. Prosecco, Wine and Gin.
- Snow White Catering – Ice Cream Van.
- Top Drinks – whisky, gin, rum, vodka, liqueurs and ports.
- Simply Ice Cream – Handmade, homemade multi award winning ice creams and sorbets.
- Abyssin Ethiopian Flavours – Pina coladas.
- Moswick Wines & Spirits – Rubis Chocolate wine plus a great selection of Italian grain vodkas and flavoured Gins.